The Becoming God

Monday, January 02, 2023

God Growth

God grows. He became us to become Him. That is a net increase. The Ineffable does not change, but He grows, expands, and matures. There wasn't anything, then as the Beginning of all things (Genesis 1:1) He creates them. They become, then they become Him maturely. It is a process of growth.

The Bible is addressed to the imagination, said Neville Goddard. It is more than a how-do-you-do. In there is a how-to-do--how God as you becomes Him, which we, being Him, are to do. We do not become little gods, like God, separate gods, or any other such nonsense. We become mature individuals of God; i.e., God as individuals--all still one "Big Guy." He flows into existence, experience, through us: We are channels of spiritual power. At least we are supposed to be . . . if we could just unstupid ourselves.

We are supposed to do God's works. What is the work God would have us do? This is the work of God: "Believe in whom he sends" (John 6:29 Alexander). Whom does He send? Himself . . . AS YOU!! You and I are the ones God sends. We are to believe in Him as us that we might become Him, the Big Guy, as individuals, that He might grow.

God eats faith.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Dan, Happy New Year. I am reaching out to you to ask your advice on something. I was wondering what you would recommend purchasing first, the Strong's Concordance or the Bullinger's Lexicon when studying scripture. I have a limited understanding of the symbolic meanings of the books in the bible and am looking to increase my understanding. You write more about the Bullinger's Lexicon. However, at my local used book store, a Strong Concordance was available but it looked overwhelming to understand. I often rely on others to give me their interpretation but Neville said we must find what sits right with us. I see you sometimes disagree with Neville on one point or another, especially because of Victor Alexander's interpretation of the Bible. You take what resonates with you and I always appreciate your deep dives into things. Recently I have been sitting with your early blog posts on the meaning of Jethro. Thank you for this blog. I turn to it often for spiritual comfort. You are one of the only people I am aware of that takes Neville seriously in relation to his teachings that we are God. I am in a few book groups, one reading Richard Rohr's Immortal Diamond, and people just are not comfortable entertaining this idea. I appreciate that you do!

    Sincerely,
    Cheryl Craig

    By Blogger ccraig, at 5:28 AM  

  • Cheryl, please see response: https://imagicworldview.blogspot.com/2023/01/response-to-ccraig-about-bullingers.html

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home