The Becoming God

Thursday, October 13, 2022

God's Intelligence Is All

I was getting ready for bed one night, and I got to contemplating how everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, is actually the intelligence of God. By His intelligence He has become light, matter, and every form that there is. I was, and everything around me was...the intelligence of God. My imagination, all powers and forces, the course of everything, my breath and my life--ALL was the intelligence of God appearing as "this" that I saw and experienced all around me. I was stoked, almost stoned on the idea. I was suspended in it. I made my way to bed; very peaceful, except for the incessant ache in my shoulder from my neck's arthritis and bone spurs. As I lie down, I thought to say to the Intelligence, "You can heal me." By the time my head hit the pillow, all the pain was gone.

Can I show you my evidence? I can only witness to it. I hope this flattens someone's earth.
____________________________

Said Siti:

Dan,

Regarding "The Evidence Of Witnesses Is Their Experience”:

“It should go without saying that...'the just live by faith,' or, 'He is who--It is what--we really are.'” --That sure is a long way from the “I never knew you” of Matthew 7:23. Until and unless we realize “the word is near you in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it. See I have set before you today life and good, death and evil...” (Deuteronomy 30:14-15), or as Paul would say “God who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did” (Romans 4:17b)...

Many of my coffee mates are going through aches and pains with a variety of joint replacements and take for granted (Dan's edit--incorrectly) what God’s word says and means. Of course their perspective is contrary to mine. Their greatest need for prayer is over their minds regarding biblically-correct thinking. When they ask me to pray for them, I discuss the issue of correct belief in thinking and have them ponder those scriptures.

One man has overcome cancer, and another multiple heart attacks, and this morning one overcoming the cries of his flesh after knee replacement determined to walk...I call that having church!

Siti
_____________________

I have been healed, and I have seen others healed. I have always marveled that skeptics are not there to see the miracles that openly occur. God puts on a convincing act for those so humble as to look. Refusing to humble oneself, refusing to open-mindedly look--the blaspheme of the Holy Ghost? I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home