The Becoming God

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Mental Diet With Siti

Back on May 7, 2022, Siti wrote to me. I did not get back to this letter until now. Sorry, Siti. Siti impresses and inspires me, because she is DOING (or at least trying to do) what we all are supposed to do, to think CONSTANTLY the way we would want things to be AS THOUGH THEY WERE. I take quite a bit of liberty in editing Siti's e-mails for posting here, but in fact she writes a lot better than I. Any errors are probably mine. I just hope I do not alter her thoughts at all.

Dan

Your first paragraph from Neville’s "Mental Diets" is very sobering to me. In fact this last set of messages have been so that I think twice before I say anything. They have taken me to another level of consciousness. I have listened to them a few times over to gain firm understanding regarding the difference between the Second Man within and the "old man" without, keeping/training my thoughts within the "Kingdom of Love." My time is being spent more and more on praying for others or "imitating the Father." It brings greater meaning to "giving Him first place" and "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and strength."

I got it, understanding that NDEs are imaginational experiences (thank you).

You are wondering if when these “real experiences which sometimes are not nice can be made nice, loving and happy.” I would think that that’s what revision is all about…did I not see you post a couple days ago "If you are in a bad place, go somewhere else"? I agree…but then, I am saying or agreeing because of being in that same inner kingdom, Second man thought. It is sad that at the moment most Christians do not hold fast to that Inner Man view. Even so, I pray/imagine for them.

The whole idea of prayer as I have gleaned from my father, that I have in the past taken for granted, has been taken to another level/understanding/perspective. I knew my father was very serious about prayer, and I was reminded of it when I read chapter nine, "The Annunciation," of Neville's book Freedom For All. I think Neville explained that well…simple, that I use that method of prayer as I am led to pray/imagine for those coffee mates…that includes you and your family.

The next chapter in Neville's Resurrection is "A Confession Of Faith." I am getting a greater understanding of Neville's dreams of David being the Son of God…that you cannot say Jesus is Lord unless the Holy Spirit reveals it - that - to you. That chapter makes so much sense to me now; it's like I get it!! More and more the scriptures are tying together, creating the Father in his people doing the Father’s business on this planet.

I hope I am making sense. My inner thoughts seem to be growing faster than I am able to put words on paper, er, computer device, ha ha!

Siti
________________________________

Thank you, Siti. I hope I did not change any of your ideas. Neville collected several of his pamphlet sized books in Resurrection, which others have continued in the many Neville Readers published. You are the one person I know who gets her inclusion here and now in the Oneness of God, for one cannot have distance to what they are. I have got to stop bouncing around and center on praying like I know we are supposed to. So much depends on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home