The Becoming God

Sunday, May 23, 2021

On Exodus 3:14 - What I Believe is the "Traditional Misinterpretation"

I recently said that "I AM THAT I AM" (Exodus 3:14) is a traditional misinterpretation of the Hebrew words 'ehyeh 'asher 'ehyeh. For God is saying it, and that traditional meaning can only apply to the ineffable (...?), the No-thing Source of God.

I hold that what we call 'God' is the consciousness of the ineffable (...?), not the Ineffable Itself. "As the Beginning (the Son of ...?, the Consciousness of the Ineffable), (...?) created God, the heavens, and the earth" (Genesis 1:1, my take on Cooper, Alexander, and God's input). God, i.e., Eil (Aramaic), is the ACTION of the Ineffable. Thus God, the Consciousness of the (...?), would never insinuate that it simply, eternally "is" apart from its Source.

Instead, the Aramaic Ahyeh Ashur Ehyeh (see Alexander's notes on Exodus 3:14) suggests that the Hebrew words mean "I am that (relational) 'I am.'" I.e., "I am YOUR (the relation) 'I am.'" Ahyeh and Ehyeh are first and third person 'becoming'. Ashur is "the Beginning Spark Which Ignites the Flame"; i.e., Creative Imagining. Thus this God is the Divine Intelligence's Consciousness in us, our imagination and God saying, "I am here to fix you." Hence the Book of Genesis, which is all about THIS.

Said Cheryl, "I begin to truly realize who I am when I put my faith in Him in me."

Yes, yes, yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home