The Becoming God

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Another Great Response/Comment From Cheryl Craig: Called to God

"Hi Dan, Thank you for such a thoughtful response to my question. I love that you ask me when I find God, "What am I going to do with Him," which leads me to ask you the question, when you hear the name Jesus Christ or God, do you think of yourself? Neville repeats this often and I must confess I am getting closer, but not there yet. I reread your answers to my questions because there is so much that I can see you understand and are trying to convey, yet so much one must work out for themselves, in those "ah ha" moments truth comes to us. I think that is what happened to me which led me to the question about desire. What good is it to know I am God but not be God? It is by being Him that I become my Self. The confirmation I have had in imagining creates reality, honestly, is what has brought me this far. Changing thought patterns and beliefs is not a small effort but well worth investing in. Thank you for your thoughtful responses. I truly appreciate them."

In a word, Cheryl, not exactly. When I hear or read the names Jesus, Christ, or God, I envision an infinite field of power which is conscious as a person. This "field" (which I know it isn't) is beyond the universe, beyond this dimension, beyond, well, anything I can think of except pure intelligence, though they are all within it. The field I envision is pretty static. It is conscious, and it has just one intention: "Be." In Its being It is what we call positive. It knows that here is nothing but Itself, and why wouldn't It love and want good for Itself? Increase is Its natural expression. Its increase and goodness are confirmation of Its presence, Its power, and Its disposition. The field is as a Person, and bits of this energy manifest as persons. Myriads, myriads, and myriads of persons, which I call "conscii." This is where "I" kick in. I am one of them, as are you. I know I am as dumb as a rock, but nevertheless manifest the Intelligence of the Ineffable. This is His project, and it is He Who has me in my stupidity manifesting Him. So yes, I do think of myself, but not as a very successful god. I see myself as Him facing My (His) problem: the span between My (His) ignorance and His (My) omni-everything. I have got a lot of catching on to do.

So I very much appreciate your observations: "What good is it to know I am God but not be God? It is by being Him that I become My Self." I am learning from you. How do we be God? "God" is the Ineffable's ACTION. We god. We are to imagine every good thing consciously honoring Him. The "Law" per Moses was a guide to living with integrity, morality, uprightness - fidelity to the Ineffable's nature, which is the Law. The big-kid conscii have mastered godding in the field's nature. Eventually, we will master it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home