The Becoming God

Monday, November 16, 2020

Head of the Twelve

Looking for something to watch on television, I happened upon Ancient Aliens, The Divine Number. I admit to seeing minutes of Ancient liens before. Two minutes and I'm out. This time I stayed for interest in the number twelve, a famous and important biblical number. First full episode of the program I've ever seen. Well, the majority of it, anyway. I started late. Not mentioned in the program (as far as I know), was the notion that American Indians, in greeting others, raise their hand to show that they do NOT have six fingers. So I've heard.

The program informed me of how pervasive the number twelve has been in the religions of the world, not only in Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, but much more anciently. I am truly impressed. Having twenty-four digits has nothing to do with aliens in any time, but twelve in man is biblically significant. For all the characters in the Bible are us, as we are God and the Bible is about Him, er, us. Me. You. Somehow the ancients knew that there are twelve components to our minds, our nature, etc., etc.. The twelve fully functioning would be perfect governing, perfect authority, perfect rule - harmony and serenity, effectiveness and efficiency.

What I took away was that the twelve facets of me are headed by and united in Jesus Christ. In Him I - they - am one. Jesus is the HEAD of the TWELVE who rule the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home