The Becoming God

Sunday, October 06, 2019

Neville Goddard Revision-I Remember When Hint

Dream your future memory. You will have what you want in your future if you believe you had it in your past now. In your future end it will be a memory. So what you want to imagine NOW is that memory you will have of the past in the future. Except not as being in the future, but right now.

I had a recent fantasy of T. L. Osborn's vision of Jesus Christ. At six o'clock in the morning, Jesus walked into T. L.'s bedroom. Not on the ground, but in the air. I cannot find very much description of Jesus in this visitation. Tommy said, "I saw him as I see you," meaning He was physical, "concrete," and real. "He was beautiful beyond words. His eyes were as blue flames of fire. Not angry, but full of compassion. His feet were as pillars of integrity."

That's about it. When in the end we see him, we will be as he is. We will be like him. What we are going through now is to get us to be like that. It is formative. What T. L. saw is our end. When we are like that, THIS will be our memory. If I am like that, I HAD all these things I desire to get me there. If I am that, I remember now their passing, and the next thing I had, its passing, and the next thing after that, and its passing. . . . From there all these things are past. Memories. I am grateful for them. I give praise and thanksgiving . . . from there, now.

Right: "Where in scripture . . .?" I think Mark 6:45-56, Jesus walking on the water: "As evening came, the vessel was in the middle of the sea, and he was alone on land. And he saw them struggling as they crossed, for the spirit* was against them, and in the fourth watch Jesus came to them, as he traversed the sea, and he desired to provide them [safe] passage" (Mark 6:47-48 Alexander). This apparition of Jesus was after he had passed. He was in his end-state. The disciples' straining was his memories. Add to this John 6:21, "And they were relieved* (satisfied) to take him into the vessel and immediately* (and in that by hour) the ship itself was at the harbor* (land) where they were [supposed] to go!" (Alexander).

Happy landings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home