The Becoming God

Monday, January 02, 2017

Neville Goddard, the Aramaic Bible, and a Salt Block: How to Take Bill Donahue

I do not mean to short Bill Donahue. The guy has made a bold move to come out strongly against God's arch-enemy, religion. He puts on a fantastic show and has pulled all kinds of arcane information together to bolster his claims. But we have a saying, "Take it with a grain of salt." In fact, pull up at the animal feed store and buy a block of salt. An animal lick, and keep it handy. Because Bill does not understand a lot of the symbolism in the Bible, and for him, if you don't understand it, it must be aliens.

I am joking, but seriously, I don't want anyone to get misled into any weird cult ideas. Mr. Donahue does espouse the belief that Ezekiel describes alien spacecraft and has other strange leanings, but by-and-large he does have a pretty good grasp of what the Bible's authors were talking about. The thing is, in some places he is wrong. Get your sense of symbolism from Neville. But keep in mind that in some places Neville was wrong. In places I am wrong. I can show you places where Victor Alexander is wrong. We all are wrong, so do not build up this attitude that anyone is always correct. Take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt.

We are all nuts, but what I like about Donahue is he knows it. He has had the big, "Oh." He is consciously trying to overcome his ignorance. The trouble is he won't not teach what he does not understand. YOU need to understand that if a guy is a loose canon, YOU are dealing with a loose canon. Stay out of its way when the ship pitches!

I have no problem whatsoever with there being life throughout the universe. I expect it. The Light who created the universe is Life. Duh. And you have to wonder what technology the ancients had that could determine the functions of the parts of the brain, the elementary composition of the universe, and their associations with the spirit of God. But that could all be in-house among our ancient ancients. Christians think that the whole universe is only six thousand years old, and all progress has happened in that span. Few believe that men were more than cave men ten thousand years ago. The earth is about four BILLION years old. Nothing had to be brought here.

Was there a human Jesus? I don't know, I WASN'T THERE. I know the Old Testament is allegorical, but were there historical human counterparts to the stories? A human, Abraham-like forefather to the Jews, for instance? I don't know, I WASN'T THERE. I can only deal with the real stuff here I can KNOW. There is stuff I do not know, SO I KEEPS MY MOUTH SHUT.

While I am waiting to learn things conclusively, I glean what I can from Neville and Victor and Bill and a host of others . . . and I actively seek to DISPROVE whatever nut-case information teachers put out that does not jive with the objective reality (whether physical, mental, or spiritual) I have EXPERIENTIAL EVIDENCE of and KNOW to be true. I SEE Jethro, God's blessings on my life. I HEARD Jesus speak to me. I WATCHED my arm grow out. I SEE the world mirroring my beliefs like Neville and Gregg Braden said it will. And the intelligent Light Donahue speaks of? I think that is the 'Jesus' who said to me AUDIBLY in my brain, "Come unto Me." For insight of the function of the pineal gland I owe Mr. Donahue a debt of gratitude. But aliens? Come on.

Okay, so maybe they have been here. Maybe we were seeded from them. Maybe the technology was theirs. So what? It does not change a thing. Only God matters.

Perhaps it would help to have a more accurate, idiomatic translation of the Bible. Something closer to what the authors of the Bible actually wrote. I know there are faults in it, but the faults are largely in the comments and notes, not in the translated text. I invite you to consider Victor Alexander's translation: http://www.v-a.com/bible/AAM/

9 Comments:

  • May I ask one general question please?

    I see many people who teaching and writing about LOAt also many who speaks about LOAs
    (as authorities} somewhere in their blog said this...

    Please donate to support us or something like that :)
    Why???

    You have a blog with 50 or more posts that says, "we are God" and now "God" says...Please support me? Make some donation for me? Why?

    Because they don't believe anything, that's why?

    Please share your opinion!

    Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 AM  

  • Judge, and do not judge. Money is never enough. Bills are always coming in, and preachers need to pay them to be able to continue to preach and teach. My blog is free because I do not need any money to do this stuff. It is up to you to judge whether the bills on the preacher's mind are for his ministry, which may include his and his family's living expenses, travel, savings, and retirement; or for his mansion and third jet aircraft. Preachers and teachers in religion have all sorts of excuses and rational for their being super rich: "I have to lead by example." Neville, by the way, owned a share of the family business on Bardabos. I believe he charged a slight fee for his classes to cover their cost to him. What amazes me is that he left his life's work in the public domain for all the pikers you see making their living off of his years of study and teaching. T. L. Osborn and Frank C. Laubach were this way, also. They cared more for getting the word of truth out for its Source than for protecting their own interests: "If you can make a dime publishing His Word that I have provided, GO FOR IT!!! And God speed."

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 3:50 PM  

  • Lest I have missed your point, even if we know that we are God, it is by revelation and the scriptures. We are born here in ignorance of our Godhood, and we are slow learners. Very few are manifesting dollars out of thin air. Mostly it is cooperation, coordination, orchestration of the earth's resources by the invisible influences of the Holy Spirit, the consciousness of God. I know that I am God and that you are God and that we are doing something. I cannot poof funds into existence by prayer without your cooperation IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. You do not need to; it is your choice. Judy de Crooy and I are trying to cooperate mentally and spiritually today. No money is involved (I don't think: she didn't say), but we can experiment. I would like to see the church, if you would, get into prayer teaching, practice, and experimentation in cooperation. What if we all prayed for Judy right now, for whatever it is she wants, or for DeBorah's healing of her severed spinal cord? For peace in the Ukraine, for an end of violence, that we could all just get along? There is something really there in our being God, Light, the Imagination that is Life, the Ineffable Source. O how we wish to reach it. I thank God I do not need your or anyone else's money to get there. If our money will help someone else to get there through coordinated effort to promulgate the message to them, let's either pony up or get involved, or at least give them a mental assist.

    But yeah, watch out for con artists. Work for the Light and with those are doing such work.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 4:44 PM  

  • Nice!
    Let's make the TRUTH business!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 AM  

  • Was my message sent correctly? I can t see it in this comment section.

    By Blogger Judy, at 11:51 PM  

  • Judy,

    Apparently not. I do not find a recent message from you in Blogger, Blogger's spam file, AOL's e-mail, or its spam file. I am glad you tried, though.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 12:26 AM  

  • Had a computer crash, so that's probably it.
    But my imagined state didn't come trough yet, probably not the right devine timing ;)
    But still imagining it did so I'll stay hopefull :D

    Did anyone of you red or heard about Bentinho Massaro and hs teachings?

    Also the best wishes for 2017, may it be the best year so far!!

    By Blogger Judy, at 3:09 AM  

  • Oh yeah what that cubic reality spoken about on your youtube canal?

    By Blogger Judy, at 3:10 AM  

  • Judy's computer crashed, my computer crashed, Vic Alexander's computer crashed -- who is disturbingly the Force?

    Today was the first I have heard of Bentinho Massaro. An entrepreneur. Nothing wrong with that. I know nothing of his teachings except what I have also learned from his sources.

    By the way, comments on my posts get moderated, i. e., I get to check them first and elect to post them or not.

    Regarding cubic reality, the Neville technique involves giving your imagined desire "all the tones of reality." That would be a cubic reality. All cubic realities in time and space are accessible to our imagination, for we are all the same Imaginer. What you did in the past, what you will do in the future, all potential states of reality are present to you and in you because you are their source. Burt Goldman teaches Quantum Jumping, which is mentally jumping into and out of these realities as doppelgängers on distant planets. That is one of his techniques. I referred to the woman on page 19 of The Law and the Promise: she went back to the cubic reality when and where she hurt her back, AND CHANGED IT. Those cubic realities are as solidly real as this one--you hold the door knob and turn it to open the door. You hear your friends and loved ones talking. You sup your soup and taste it. THIS reality there seems to be a two-dimensional memory, just as that reality seems to be two-dimensional while we imagine it here. The three-dimensional "feeling" is the feeling that is the secret to success. Be careful, for being there can become scary. Neville decided to explore from the cubicly real room in the hotel he imagined. This reality became two-dimensional memory, and he almost forgot how to get back! He imagined himself on his bed as his cubic reality, and finding himself here, decided to stop playing.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home