The Becoming God

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ways to Healing

I do not mean to suggest that imagining is the only way to get spiritually healed physically. Or physically healed spiritually. Let me just say that it is involved.

Perhaps I should mention again that "if it works, you have found Him." It seems that Neville Goddard would have physically crunched those words into our heads if he could. He did all that he did because he had found "Him" in Abdullah's kabbalist exercises. If we were locked into a physical-only universe, miracles and clearly spirit-caused results could not "work." But they do work, so . . .

Yes, the invisible spirit stuff is real. The world appears to be subject to our imagining. It certainly is subject to the greater "Holy" Spirit. So why isn't healing popping up all over the place?

It has something to do with our being eternal beings learning something in this earthly experience. The learning is more important than the healing. I think this is hyper-important. Healings seem to be "flags" by the healer that "Hey, yeah, I am here."

I have been healed by imagining and healed while blank-mindedly being prayed for by others. My first physical healing was really remote--Charles Hunter simply asked Jesus to heal everyone who needed it in a large auditorium, and I WATCHED my left arm grow out a half-inch or more. I wasn't thinking, imagining or believing. I was just open for something to happen, and the Big Guy knocked on my head. Couldn't have impressed me more with a two-by-four alongside the head. "Oh. It is all subject to Him."

Now I have learned that I am Him and He is me. God--YHWH--is one, including us, and physical healings and other miracles are just introductions to the fact. They do not work because of our piety nor because of our carefully framed words; they work because they are the Cause's two-by-four.

"But I prayed earnestly, believing God with all my heart, and nothing happened."

Tell me about it. My mother died of colon cancer with all the earnest prayer in the world, and oh my God, if I could turn back the clock on that one! We were not keyed into the lesson back then. "God" was the separate and distant one that DOES NOT EXIST. If you are praying for healing and nothing is happening, check your concept of God's being. If it is dualistic--he is separate, distant and "wholly other"--it might just be that he is waiting for you to learn to talk to Him, the non-dual one. He is IN you, AS you. He is the Power of God, and He is the Wisdom of God within you making you "you." Together, He is your imagination. "Man is all imagination, and God is no more."

So, what to do for healing? Not much differently. Ask and thou shalt receive. Or imagine yourself as being right now as physically, mentally, financially well as you desire. If you were well, what would you do? In your imagination, DO that as experientially as you can imagine. So vividly that it is "real." Over and over until it IS your reality, and then fall asleep in that state.

Ask yourself, the inner man that you really are. Everything is the Intelligent Power, and you are not going to hear yourself without the ineffable Most High God also hearing you, BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ONE.

"LISTEN. O, ISRAEL! YHWH IS OUR GOD (OVER THE FLAMES); YHWH IS (a multitudinous) ONE" (Deuteronomy 6: 4).

YHWH is the PATTERN of the whole "thing" that is God's existence, and we are the multitude of "flames" in that pattern. None of it is separate or divided from the rest of the pattern. Healing is as simple as His imagining you well. And when it works, you have found Him, "your own, wonderful, human imagination."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home