The Becoming God

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Christmas Gifts Not Found In Stores

I was just writing to Victor Alexander, and it occurred to me that his translations, which I treasure, are not available in any brick-and-mortor stores. I am not moneyed person, but splurged to get at least one of all Vic's texts. I find the differences in them significant. Please consider giving Vic Alexander's translations from the ancient Aramaic as Christmas gifts. I highly recommend his New Testament and especially the books of Genesis and Exodus. I think I might get the book of Proverbs for myself; it is the only individual book I haven't gotten yet (I have it in digital form and in the Old Testament Scriptures). I love Vic's Story of Jesus From His Own Words, too.

These are all books that cannot be picked up from any store, and most Jews and Christians do not even know they exist. If they do not have them, they need them!

Aramaic New Testament  Mine is ISBN 9781456475789.

Old Testament Scriptures (this isn't the whole Old Testament, but all that Vic has translated).

Genesis  In my opinion the last two and a half pages alone are worth the price of the book. 

Exodus: Liberation

Daniel, Jonah, Zechariah, Malachi  Note: Malachi says they were bringing in their tithes, but hated God.

Proverbs of King Solomon  Only Solomon's Proverbs, chapters one through twenty four.

Story of Jesus: From His Own Words

Weltanschauung: Worldview  I sure wish I had gotten this in paperback. Says it includes Vic's weblog.

Other books by Victor Alexander

1 Comments:

  • This comment was made on another post (Victor Alexander is Alive) back in July 7, 2021, by Hillary here: “Hi, Thank you for your blog about Victor N. Alexander. I agree whole heartedly with you as my feelings and realisations are much the same. I am grateful for Victor's work in ways mere words don't express. I just finished reading his Hebrews ch 1 and was moved to find out what's happening in his life and publications and found your blog. Thank you so much for this information and most of all your kindness toward him. I look forward to meeting up in the Awon-galee-yoon where we will just love on him, big time... for now I'm glad Amazon is selling for him. I haven't looked yet at the prices. I'm pretty pleased, fortunate and fully blessed I managed to get my paperback NT. I'm sorry he has troubles. We can pray for him and safe deliverance for him and his family in the closing hours of their lives what with all the carry on... I don't know what else to say. I'm just renting, not employed, making a dollar go further... but when I study from the translation Victor achieved I know no bounds . It's so good. I also compare and contrast w other versions I've been able to collect over the years. Victor's is the rare fine wine. Cheers to you and yours from me, Queensland, Australia.”

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home