The Becoming God

Thursday, September 02, 2021

Take Both

I live in a basically Chinese society. I am often reminded that our elbows turn inward. That is, we are to take care of our family first. I consider that too small. I reach from my shoulders; they offer a much bigger sweep, are much more inclusive.

I was raised in a literal-historical Biblical mindset world. That is the literal Word of God physically born of a virgin, his death our salvation deal. That has been corrected to the Ineffable Consciousness Manifestation - the Becoming God - mindset. These two mindsets are not mutually exclusive, elbow-level realities. I personally believe that the Season of Grace which concluded with our realized God-state demonstrated included the literal-historical reality of a man - yes, a real, regular human guy - doing the salvation deal for us and ALL mankind. Call me crazy, call me wild, call me a heretic from both sides of the aisle -- BOTH went down in the continuum we are now in. In my mind, the illustration was and is as real as that which it signified. I feel no contradiction in accepting them BOTH as real within my mental sweep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home