The Becoming God

Monday, February 17, 2020

It Worked For Scrooge

It should hit us right over the head. Scrooge (A Christmas Carol) is my favorite movie. I watch it several times a year, all through the year. The 1951 version with Alastair Sims is my favorite of the lot, though the one with Reginald Owen is also great. I sit right at the edge of my seat through them all. I was watching Carl Bradford's video Neville Goddard : Secret of Imagining Money, and it struck me, "Oh, yeah. That's what Scrooge did. He was a money counter. He counted money -- ten dollars out; fifteen dollars back. That's all he did from morning to night, counting money over and over and over and over again.” THAT worked for Scrooge. The spirits of Christmas worked for him, too. Don't forget the spirits of Christmas.

PS: The first I saw of money counting was in the Navy at payday. The guys who lent money to other sailors stood near the pay officers to collect from the men they had lent to. Then I met a missionary to Africa who bought small amounts of gold from the locals below market price. The locals appreciated it, because they hadn't found enough gold to sell to the major buyers. The missionary was very successful. And then there's Pawn Stars. Don't forget the spirits of Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home