The Becoming God

Saturday, May 04, 2019

Amber: Prayer is Praise

In my last post I received an encouraging note from AmberLC, who says she checks my site frequently to see if I have posted anything. I have been composing an article about the kingdom of God, about how it makes the out-picturing of ourselves manifest as the world(s) all around us, yet we cannot see it working at all except as that out-picturing. The article needs heavy editing or a complete rewrite, so it will be a few days before that is ready, if ever. I hate to disappoint.

But as I got up this morning, well, yesterday morning now, it came to mind that people do not want so much to understand the mechanics of the kingdom as they do to know what to do in the kingdom of God. The answer came immediately: praise.

We talk a lot about the secret of things -- the secret of imagining, the secret of manifestation, the secret of happiness, etc.. The secret to the kingdom of God is praise. Also love, trust, COMPASSION, and obedience; but I digress. Those things are covered in praise. "But I don't like the way things are," you protest. The situation you are in RIGHT NOW, no matter what it is, is a point in the trajectory to what you do want. You cannot get there from anywhere but where you are right now. If you are going to get there from here, God will have worked an amazing work. SO PRAISE HIM FOR IT NOW. What you praise God for now, as having received what you are going to get, prompts the kingdom to manifest its out-picturing as your life. Which pretty much sums up what I was going to say in the post I was writing.

I will have more to say about this in upcoming posts.

Dan

1 Comments:

  • Love this! And it was perfect timing. Hope you do write that article.

    By Blogger AmberLC, at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home