The Becoming God

Wednesday, May 01, 2019

The Ineffable’s Intelligence and the Kingdom of God

It is my opinion that the intelligence of the Most High God, the Ineffable, becomes whatever it believes it is. It believes it is light, it becomes light. From quantum particles to us. One night I was tripping on the fact that everything is the Ineffable’s intelligence, and that it is conscious of everything it is. I was euphorically carried away with the idea. As I laid down to sleep, I was bothered by the chronic pain in my shoulder I'd had for years due to arthritis in my neck. As I was lowering my head to the pillow, I said in my mind to the intelligence, “You can heal me.” Before my head hit the pillow, the pain was completely gone. The kingdom’s way of saying, “Yeah, I can.”

I laid there marveling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home