The Becoming God

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Do Not Tell Anyone vs Prayer Partners

I have read several places that we ought not tell anyone when we are trying to cause something by imagining. For "they will discourage you." That is, they'll think you're nuts. Yes, do not cast your pearls before unbelievers, for they will turn and rend you.

But, “For where two or three are gathered in my name--his nature (i.e., imagining together)--I am there among them” (Matthew 18:20 Alexander, parenthesis mine). He being the consciousness which is our God and ourselves. If you have a friend or a partner, a group of like-minded people who are on the same page with you, be a church. Consider these three Chinese holy rollers (thank you, Gregg Braden).

2 Comments:

  • Hi. My comment is unrelated to this post. I have read your post about the flood and its symbolism for rising in consciousness above the flood of "facts" - and I hold the same interpretation of that story. I am wondering how you might interpret the story of the Nephilim ("sons of God") mating with the daughters of men (antediluvian humans) in Genesis, because some cite this as reason to postulate and perpetuate a theory of humans being alien hybrids (I'm sure you must have encountered that conspiracy before). I'm curious your thoughts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 PM  

  • By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home