The Becoming God

Thursday, December 03, 2020

Listen to Your Self

What is your self saying? What your self is saying is your prayer to God. That is what God answers. He gives you what your self SAYS. Life is right in front of you. Are you saying, by what your self is FEELING, "I can't," "I don't," "I won't"? Frustrated, intimidated, inadequate, angry, lonely, ill? That is what these feelings PRODUCE. Our feelings are generative. From what your self feels comes what your self will be. The states are, in a sense, constant: moment by moment they are BECOMING. What states are becoming? Listen to your self. That is what you are becoming. Change what you feel, what you believe, and you literally change the state that becomes. Listen to any success story: "I decided that..." That what? That I could, that I do, that I would. That I would get through, would overcome, could accomplish, was at peace, was lovely, am well. "I am THAT 'I am...'" Believe it, feel it, DO it. Do not be conditioned by the world. Do not react to it. Condition the world by how your self feels by so feeling, and let the world react to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home