The Becoming God

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Look! It's Gini 101!! A Comment and Response About the Kingdom of God

Posted Wednesday, January 08, 2020
Observation on the Kingdom of God
The Kingdom of God, according the the scriptures, is the place we are going; and, according to the scriptures, we are already there (if, confessing Jesus Christ is YHWH, we have faith for salvation). Seems like I've seen this pattern before.
Posted by Dan Steele at 12:57 AM

Comment by Gini 101:
Am I correct in assuming by this, you are referring to the journey through this age? That is from innocence, through experience, to freedom?
I am enjoying your blog.
Thank you.

Gini_101
______________________

Gini,

Thank you. I think you have got it, but my observation probably warrants further explanation.

My short post was intentionally cryptic, meant to inspire reflection. Certainly the kingdom of God is not a place, a gardened paradise of stone. As a "place," the kingdom of God might be likened to an attitude. I do not mean the snootiness, but in the British aristocracy a person remembered their station; i.e., their rank in society and the appropriate behavior expected of their station. We do not see ourselves in the kingdom of God very clearly yet; my point is that God DOES. It is operating in the Law of ASSUMPTION, and IS CURRENTLY ASSUMING THAT WE ARE "THERE." We are just living below Its expectation. Part of our getting there is our comprehension of the fact that in Christ WE DIED. Died to the stuff outside our station. IN Christ, we ARE RAISED to and are operating IN the kingdom. I am not sure this is what you meant by "from innocence, through experience, to freedom," but it is probably close enough. Freedom from the spiritual death of ignorance, yes, but not freedom from the cooperation with God expected of our station.

We have a long way to go to true understanding. For we are all ignorant conscii, bits of God's imagination who do not know what it is that we do not know. How then can we find what is right to fix what is wrong? I suppose there is your "innocence." And there is where we must grow in faith that we are not us, but are Him. One of my favorite of my two dozen translations of Exodus 3:14 is "Through My imagination in you (as you), we become Me." I.e., trust God to discover through us what He assumes is completed. We must become more experienced in what we do not know until we know it and become Him-as-He-is.

I hope this helps. By the way, Gini, my blog is simply me trying to figure all this out. I am so glad if it aids you on your journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home