The Becoming God

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

A New Blog: Letters For A Sister, A Personal Communication

I got saved in 1975, and as Jesus literally SPOKE to me at the House of Praise, I set off to find what else He had spoken to other people. I had barely qualified to graduate from high school in 1967, and one of God's miracles was my matriculating university at Melodyland School of Theology as a junior. My elder sister didn't care anything for religion. But as I am now 75, and she is in her 80s, I am compelled to communicate to her what I have learned. So I have started a new blog, Letters For a Sister. I have stories to tell, evidence, of events in the present which have proven to me that Jesus Christ--Eashoa Msheekha--IS God AS Man.

I sent my sister Victor Alexander's translation of John and Story of Jesus From His Own Words. Knowing that even these will need explanation, I sent her a brief treatise of my theology, and, knowing that that will need explanation, started this new blog of stories: Letters For A Sister. I call them my "80 Papers," from David Crosby's observation that when you turn 80, you are going to die pretty soon: "That is how that works," he said. So, I've got to get serious, and get things done. I might have to send her a smart phone so she can read them, as she doesn't have smart phone, e-mail, or Internet. I don't know if she can get data. Maybe I can get her a data sim card. I'd seriously appreciate your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home